Sunday, May 13, 2012

MAC Wimba week 2


The archive for MAC’s week two Wimba session provided a great summary of our previous readings on copyright and fair use, as well as a helpful look ahead at our leadership projects. Although I was not able to participate in the live polls this past week, I found them to be a useful review of copyright. I especially appreciated the fill-in-the-blank summary of fair use. The “Fair(y) Use” video was entertaining and cleverly constructed, but it was a bit difficult to follow for content the first time I watched it for the week one readings; so, the Wimba review was great.

The clarification on the leadership project was also very helpful in Wimba this week. I’ve chosen to write a journal article about my experiment with a flipped classroom model, and listening to the Wimba archive helped me to settle on two potential journals for submission.

1 comment:

Leave a comment