Thursday, May 3, 2012

MAC Wimba week 1



The archive for MAC’s first Wimba session cleared up a lot of my questions about the course and upcoming assignments. (This was in spite of the sound issues, which obscured about five minutes of Professor Bustillos’s narration!) I now have a much clearer vision of the abstract that I will post on my AR website presentation page, and also of the upcoming long-term leadership project. I was also very relieved to hear about the alternative to attending the week three Wimba session. Because I work on the west coast, I am generally still at work during the times when Wimba sessions take place; it was good to hear that I will be able to complete the presentation sharing requirement even if work prevents me from attending the live session. I think that I have already identified other students in similar situations who will be able to review my leadership presentation outside of Wimba. Thanks to all at the live session who kept Wimba interesting and informative this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the archive and sorry about the sound issue. Ack.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment